Please read the terms and conditions below carefully,these form the basis of your contract with us.Your contract with us.
1. When you make a booking and sign the booking form you guarantee that you have the authority to accept , and do accept, on behalf of your party the terms and conditions of the booking. The person signing the booking form must be over 18 years old,
2. When making the booking you must pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost. We must receive the booking form with remittance within 7 working days of you making your reservation with us. A binding contract is then formed between us at the time we send out a confirmation letter and then we shall be under not liability to you what so ever. This deposit is your only commitment until 8 weeks before departure.
3. The balance shown on your confirmation letter must be paid at least 8 weeks before your departure date. If the balance is not paid on time we will cancel your booking and retain the deposit. The cancel charges are outlined below in section 4 will also apply.
4. If you cancel your accommodation, we must receive written notification, signed by the person who made the booking. You will incur a cancellation charge, outlined below. Period before departure within which notice of cancellation is received by us.
Up to 8 weeks deposit only
7 - 6 weeks 60%
5 - 4 weeks 70%
3 - 2 weeks 80%
Less than 2 weeks 100%
5. The apartment is reserved exclusively for the persons listed on the booking form. You are not allowed to sub-let or share the apartment with anyone else without written notice.
6. Holiday Insurance. You must obtain your own holiday insurance for you and all your party. We are not responsible for holiday insurance, It is also your responsibility to check that all members of your party hold the necessary documentation. We regret that we can accept no liability if you or any member of your party is refused entry onto any transport or into any country, due to failure to carry the correct documentation.
7. Damage to property. You are responsible for any breakages, losses or damage to the apartment during your stay. You will be asked to pay for any replacements or repairs from your security deposit.
8. If you are unavoidably prevented from proceeding with your holiday, you may with written notice transfer your booking to another person who satisfies all applicable conditions. Notice in writing must be by the person who made the booking and a signed booking form is required from the person taking over the booking.
9. If you have a problem with the apartment please notify us immediately and we will endeavour to put things right.
Our contract with you.
1. The issue of our confirmation letter is our acceptance of your booking in accordance with the terms of these booking conditions. we reserve the right to correct errors or revise holiday costs at any time prior to issue of the confirmation letter. We reserve the right to refuse
2. Force Majeure. This means that we will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel, delay, curtail or change your accommodation arrangements in any way because of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. The consequences of which we could not avoid. Examples of this are: War, threat of War, riot, industrial dispute, civil strife, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of air or sea ports or other similar events beyond our control.
3. We accept no liability for actions of those concerned with any aspect of holiday arrangements who are not directly in our control. We accept no liability for consequential losses relating to travel or other arrangements made with other parties.
4. The text on our web site and other promotional material is written, compiled and check by us to
insure that nothing is false or misleading. We believe that all the information in it is accurate
at the time of publishing and we will make ever effort to insure that the facilities provided for you are in accordance with it. Building work and development is as common overseas as it is in the UK. Although you are on holiday your chosen destination is not, normal life continues and this may include the noise and inconvenience of traffic, building or road works, where we are aware of any such work which could seriously affect the enjoyment of your holiday, we will notify you as soon as possible.
5. We do not accept any responsibility for property left or lost in resort unless this is due to the acts or omissions of us or anyone directly connected to us.
6. This contract is governed by English law and both party’s agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts at all times.